SASH SPRING is a window with spring balances used instead of traditional weights. This solution has reduced the dimensions of wooden construction of the window and allowed for increased glazing surface - by up to 40% in comparison to SASH WEIGHT, resulting in better thermal insulation and more light inside. SASH SPRING windows are produced from Pine, Merantii, Oak and modern, very durable ACCOYA wood. Customers can choose from any RAL color internally and externally. For those who value the appearance of natural wood, we offer a range of stain colors by GORI, which allow the timber structure to shine through. The combination of modern SASH window construction with ACCOYA timber provides our customers with a reliable and trouble-free operation and 30-year guarantee without any additional maintenance or restoration requirements.
SASH SPRING not only combines the traditional SASH window functionality with a modern and innovative design which allows for installation of glazing with Ug value of up to 0.7 W/m2K, there are also four different system variants to choose from:
1. SASH SPRING SLIDE Uw=1,3 W/m2K* – sash 57 mm ; glazing: 4x16x4 ; Ug= 1,0 W/m2K
2. SASH SPRING PLUS SLIDE Uw=1,0 W/m2K* – sash 68 mm ; glazing: 4x12x4x12x4 ; Ug= 0,7 W/m2K
3. SASH SPRING PLUS SLIDE & TILT Uw=1,1 W/m2K* – sash 68 mm ; glazing: 4x12x4x12 ; Ug= 0,7 W/m2K
4. SASH SPRING ANTI-BURGLARY Uw=1,2 W/m2K* – sash 68 mm ; glazing: P4x10x4X10x4 ; Ug= 0,8 W/m2K
* - Uw value of 123 cm x 148 cm window with both sashes movable